If you envision yourself to be a well-organized, process-oriented, attention-to-detail, self-starter, then a career with Eaton Group can provide you with a fast-paced work environment to complement your talents and ambition. Our heritage spans more than 40 years of investing in people and the communities we serve, and every day we create opportunities that make our future – and yours – even more promising.
Bring your analytical, problem-solving and efficiency skills to a place where teamwork, trust and accountability mean as much to us as they do to you. You’ll receive thorough training, opportunity and support to boost your effectiveness, and combined with an organization nationally regarded as one of the top account receivable management companies in the country, you will have an opportunity to excel in delivering straight-forward solutions that help our clients’ customers simplify and manage their financial obligations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines and ensure an accurate product
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and requests concurrently
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Positive attitude with the willingness to solve problems, take pride in work, and grow professionally
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Customer service experience is desirable
- 4 year college degree mandatory
If you are interested in pursing an opportunity with Eaton Group, then please send us your resume.